Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's that Obama?

I usually don't follow every little news story the intellectually disabled media spits out in my direction, but this beer meeting with Obama, Gates, and that racist police officer guy is ridiculous.

First of all, shouldn't the media be talking about the healthcare bill? Or maybe anything remotely important? Wouldn't it be nice if the American news outlets would just give us facts about healthcare reform instead of absurdly informing us of Michael Jackson's dead tiger's will, or bringing up this idiotic story about what beer Obama will be drinking?

But if we ARE just going to read about Obama's beer choice (and remain completely oblivious to the important things going on), why in the world would our president choose Bud Light. This is a man I thought I respected. Is he trying to appeal to Republicans by drinking this piss water, or perhaps trying to seem less of an elitist? Does he too have an advertising deal with Budweiser? Maybe the three of them should sit out on the White House lawn like frogs on lily pads eating flies with their tongues yelping "Bud"..."Weis"..."Errr".

I was wrong about you Obama. I let it slide when you wouldn't stand up for equal rights in the military, but my beer elitism doesn't quite know what to do with this...

No comments: